Agile Coach, Agile Trainer & University Professor of Agile Management
Paula has obtained the gratitude of hundreds of students and the recognition of the high management from many large companies for the passion she puts and the success she achieves by launching and improving the Velocity of dozens of IT and Non-IT teams.
• Founder and Director of Consultora BK®. Paula has more than 15 years of experience in management and coaching of international projects for large corporations. (Argentina and Uruguay). Expert on coaching and coordinate Agile high-performance teams, both IT and non-IT.
• Director and professor of the online post-degree program "Agile methodologies for project and product management" at ITBA (Technological Institute of Buenos Aires - Argentina)
• Professor of Agile Project Management courses at OBS (Online Business School of the University of Barcelona, Spain) in the Master in Project Management, and in the Master in Digital Transformation and Business Development.
• Master in Project Management - International University of La Rioja (Spain).
• Systems Analyst, Bachelor in Psychology from the University of Buenos Aires and Postgraduate in Project Management from the University of Belgrano (Argentina).
• Creator and moderator of the site www.scrumaescala.com for the Scrum@Scale Community of Spanish speakers.
• Presenter of Scrum@Scale Webinars and consulted as Agile specialist for local newspapers.
- Agile Transformations, Coaching, and Consulting for IT and No-IT Teams
- Professor and Lecturer in Universities
- Scrum@Scale Certification Training
- Licensed Scrum Master Training
- Licensed Scrum Product Owner Training