The Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) course is a two-day, entry-level course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer®. The CSPO course is designed to cover all the basics of Scrum and also provide a large amount of material devoted to the Product Owner role. Become a true Scrum practitioner with the Scrum Product Owner certification.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Product Owners role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
- Scrum Basics and Core Values - establish a deep understanding of the Scrum process
- Scrum Framework - how it compares to other methods and when to use Scrum
- Scrum Team - roles and responsibilities
- Product Owner - what is the scope your role as a Product Owner and what is expected of you
- Roles of Others - ScrumMaster, Scrum team, and the rest of your organization
- Developing Product Vision - how to galvanize your team
- Estimation Levels - Product Backlog and Sprint Planning
- The Product Backlog - what it is (and is not) and how to groom and prioritize
- Release Management and Measuring Velocity - estimate time frames and expectations
- Sprint planning and Daily Scrum Meeting - communicating with teams and daily assessment
- Stakeholders - communicating with and handling stakeholders
Who Should Attend?
The course is specifically geared toward those fulfilling a Product Owner position. However, others who will benefit include Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Managers, Line Managers, Scrum Master, and those seeking a deeper understanding of Scrum and Product Ownership.
After successful completion of the course, the CST will enter qualifying students’ registration information with the Scrum Alliance and those students will then be certified as a Certified Scrum Product Owner.
What Are People Saying?
"Classes were very informative and the instructors showed they had real experience and knowledge. I learned practical knowledge that I can use in the workforce". - Theresa Nguyen
"I attended the scrum master training at Aleph Technologies and the instructors were patient, informative and professional. Their years of industry experience showed through the training, they brought real life work scenarios and applied it to the course work which really helped tie everything together." - David Pak
Aleph Technologies is a premiere training, management consulting and professional services company. Aleph Technologies has experience providing its expertise at an individual and corporate level. We understand that Agile is a mindset, not just a methodology, and ongoing attention to get the full benefit of its practices is essential. Aleph Technologies provides attention to detail that allows for career growth and excellent products.