ScrumStubs -Privacy Statement
1.Collection of personal information from visitors:
Except as specifically set forth herein, SCRUMSTUBS may collect/track and use:
- the home server domain names, date and time of your visit, type of computer, the originating IP address, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site,
- the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with SCRUMSTUBS via e-mail or phone
- Information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration or membership forms, contest entries, surveys, e-mail, and other online avenues (including, without limitation, demographic and personal profile data)
- SCRUMSTUBS may place Internet “cookies” on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small amounts of data that contain a unique identifier that many web sites frequently send to your web browser to be stored on your computer’s hard drive to collect data about you, such as your name, password, user-name, screen preferences, and the pages of a site you have viewed. When you revisit the Site, SCRUMSTUBS may recognize you by your Internet cookies and customize your experience accordingly. You may decline Internet cookies by using the appropriate feature of your Web browser software, if available
- SCRUMSTUBS may use Google Analytics or a similar service to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, SCRUMSTUBS may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed and recording information related to the search request.
2.Utilization of Information:
ScrumStubs LLC will only use your Information for the specific purpose for which you submitted the Information, except that ScrumStubs LLC may use Information obtained from this site in a non-identifiable aggregate form to provide advertisers and/or other third parties our general website usage statistics. ScrumStubs LLC will use your Information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information about ScrumStubs LLC courses and services
- Enroll you in one of ScrumStubs LLC’s courses or programs and manage your participation in the course
- Keep track of your completion of courses
- Communicate with you about a course you have enrolled in
- Respond to your inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on the Site, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other online activities
- Communicate with you about other courses or programs that may be of interest to you
- Communicate with you about specific jobs, job opportunities or general information about employment opportunities with ScrumStubs LLC, in the event you submitted your resume online.
- Please note additional terms and policies will apply for employment applicants
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events for other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either by providing us with your contact information (including email address). You can opt-out of receiving marketing information at any time either by selecting preferences at the time you provide us with your information, following the unsubscribe links on any marketing sent to you or by calling 1-888-955-9155. Except as provided below, we do not make the e-mail addresses of those who visit our website available to other organizations whatsoever.
ScrumStubs LLC collects identifiable information (Personal Information) that you may provide to us when you enroll in one of our courses, send us registration over the Internet, mail or contact by phone or through the Internet. This information may include your name, job title, organization information, contact information, previous educational history and work experience. Website “Log-File” Information: For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes only the Internet (IP) address. It does not recognize your domain or your e-mail address.
Our site may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a website to be resident on your system’s hard drive, and/or temporarily in your computer’s memory blocks). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a page. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of the site.
5.Links to other sites:
This Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites or advertisements for or placed by third parties. SCRUMSTUBS is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites, advertisers, or third parties, or for the content of such sites or advertisements. It is possible that these links or advertisements, themselves, may be used by third parties or others to collect personal or other information about Site visitors. It is your sole obligation to review and understand the privacy practices and policies of these other Web sites and of these advertisers and third parties.
6.Telephone Numbers and Telephone Calls from ScrumStubs LLC:
Visitors who provide us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders (or requests for information) that they have placed online. They also may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us, by calling us, or by writing to us. Except as provided above, we DO NOT make the telephone numbers of those who visit our website available to other organizations.
7.Your Workplace Mailing Address:
If you provide us with your workplace mailing address, you may receive periodic mailings from us at your workplace with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us, by calling us, or by writing to us.
8.Disclosure of Information:ScrumStubs LLC considers your Information confidential and does not sell it to others. However, there are limited circumstances that require us to share it with others.
- Agents and Service Providers: We sometimes employ or contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as supporting our systems infrastructure, providing recruiting services, and supporting our call centers. These parties are under a legal obligation to only use your information for purposes related to the services they provide.
- Business Transfers: If ScrumStubs LLC or one of its business units is sold or its assets is/are acquired, Information relevant to the operation sold could be one of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements: ScrumStubs LLC may also disclose Information about users in response to:
- (a) requests from local, state or federal law enforcement officials;
- (b) any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as subpoena;
- (c) if required by law OR
ScrumStubs LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors under age 18 without appropriate consent from the minor and in some circumstances their parent/guardian.
10.Your California privacy rights:
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you with the right to request certain information regarding disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to suuport@Scrumstubs.com or write us at the address below.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this site is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, the governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of this site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country. “Personal Data/Personal Information” means personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (The General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), processed by ScrumStubs LLC. (or a Sub-processor) on behalf of the Customer pursuant to or in connection with the Agreement.
This site has security measures in place designed to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions of personal information. ScrumStubs LLC will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. We have undertaken all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized Internet access to visitor data retained in our servers; however, ScrumStubs LLC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. Users must accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that their personal information may be intercepted in transit.
13.Providing Access to Personal Information:
Upon request, and unless prohibited by law, ScrumStubs LLC shall inform customers of the existence, use, and disclosure of their personal information and provide access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
If you wish to opt-out of email communications, to opt out of phone or mail communications, please send your request via email to Support@scrumstubs.com. Please allow up to 10 days for ScrumStubs LLC to process your request.
ScrumStubs is GDPR compliant: what does it mean? GDPR regulates the processing of personal data in the European Union (its collection, storage, transfer or use). Under the GDPR, the concept of “personal data” is broad and covers any person-related information that can be used to identify them.